cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measurements please

I buy clothes off EBay and am always running into the problem of measurements on them not being posted in the description. Different brands are sized different so no one can just buy one size and expect it to fit every time. Please post the measurements so that I don't have to bother you with asking. A lot of sellers are very nice about giving you the measurements but some totally ignore you which I understand, they are not obligated to answer you but if you are wanting to sell then this certainly ups your chances.  I am sincerely interested in something if I ask for the measurements.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Measurements please

You need to send this message to every clothing seller on ebay.   By posting here, you will reach, at max, less than one-tenth of one percent of them.   Good luck.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

I just want to second this, it's getting so frustrating.  I have found that the vast majority of sellers don't even answer when I ask for measurements.  Most frequently it's the bust measurement on sweaters or tops, women's clothing.  

How in the world am I supposed to guess whether something will fit my bust size?  Busts... come in all different.... sizes.  

I've gotten to where I don't even ask.  It's frustrating not getting answers.  I'm not sure why sellers wouldn't answer.  Just wanted to add my voice to your post.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

If you're going to have to ask for measurements, hit the back arrow and find another seller.

And, BTW, when you ask a question about sellers who don't leave measurements, you are probably addressing sellers who are aware of this issue and are not the culprits.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply