Screenshot_20210528-111639_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210523-171423_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20210523-154850_Chrome.jpg

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Is this coa h bag real?

I'm a bit confused.

I looked at your listings (completed) and found that you sold that same bag twice, first on April 25 and again on May 7. 

Both listings have most of the same pictures but show a different creed picture (E5C-4150) from a different bag and style than the creed you posted in your post. 

Which (if any) pictures are the bag(s) you sold? 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@joro135 

Why are some of the pictures you're showing taken from this listing? 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/768691992/90s-coach-patricia-legacy-crossbody?gpla=1&gao=1&&utm_source=...

albertabrightalberta

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

the first transaction was cancelled by me.  It is the same exact creed picture.  I relisted the item without changing anything.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

@joro135 wrote:

the first transaction was cancelled by me.  It is the same exact creed picture.  I relisted the item without changing anything.

Maybe I wasn't clear with what I'm asking. 

This is the listing that you relisted without changing anything. This one was sold on May 7: 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/133746875474?hash=item1f23ef5c52%3Ag%3AHxsAAOSwvoxdfp2B&nma=true&si=gqztb0I...

And this is the creed shown in that listing. (I've rotated it to show it right side up.)

joro135 creed from her listingjoro135 creed from her listing

And the creed (and hangtag) picture you posted were "borrowed" from an Etsy listing from a different seller (not you). 

Etsy listing creed and hangtagEtsy listing creed and hangtag

As you can see, the creed you showed in your listings was from a Fletcher bag , style 4150. Yet the creed you showed in this post and in the other are from a Patricia bag, style 9951. 

albertabrightalberta

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Sorry I did not mean to list the borrowed creed.  The creed from my bag is from my original listing.  Yes I did cancel it but it was resold and now the buyer isnsayung it is fake   Can yo lu help me to verify the bag?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

After seeing pictures showing creeds and hang tags from (at least) 2 different bags, I'd feel more comfortable authenticating from pictures of the actual bag the buyer received. 

Would you please ask the buyer to post pictures? 

Thanks.

albertabrightalberta

Message 7 of 7
latest reply