cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is It True that Louis Vuitton Will Make Free Repairs?

I am asking because last night my LV Triangle Sac got wet 😞  Under normal circumstances, I would have either changed handbags or brought my umbrella with me.

As soon as I arrived home, I dried her off and then googled what else I should do.  I came across a blog that stated LV will repair for free?  I was under the impression that repairs are done, but with a cost.  

I did find out the story behind Epi Leather which made me feel a little better, but no more rainy days or nights out for her 😉

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is It True that Louis Vuitton Will Make Free Repairs?

So NOT true. They charge for everything unless there's some obvious fault in the product which is a rarity. I just paid $30 to repair literally 2 broken stitches on a mini pochette which I use as a wallet and had overstuffed.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

This is where I read the free repair:

https://bagbirdy.com/how-to-repair-damaged-louis-vuitton-bag/

It was in the solution section - I do know I will get the right answer here 🙂

TIA
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

So NOT true. They charge for everything unless there's some obvious fault in the product which is a rarity. I just paid $30 to repair literally 2 broken stitches on a mini pochette which I use as a wallet and had overstuffed.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I thought so, so when I read that last night I was like "really"  Thanks @jsales0

Message 4 of 4
latest reply