cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify Prada shoes

Can anyone idenify these Prada shoes?  They are suede with rubber soles.  The only marking inside says  0724 39.  I am assuming 39 is size and 0724 is style number.  Thanks.

993B52E4-6C38-4FAA-8182-E2609F31946F.jpeg

E7A13FB1-DAC9-4303-BA13-DF8380952006.jpeg

3CE95297-BCC3-4C20-98A9-86F76D16E5B2.jpeg

0E0F3B2E-BA35-4724-815A-CBE3D68B540C.jpeg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Identify Prada shoes

Prada doesn’t name their shoes. Yes they’re a 39. More important than that number (which you can certainly put in the title if you like but I wear a lot of Prada footwear and couldn’t tell you the number on any of my own shoes) is the fact that they are made in Italy red stripes. Prada Italy Red Stripe Beige Suede 6 Eyelet Sneakers 39 

Also, please flex them gently to make sure that the rubber is still good before you sell them. If they crack, toss ‘em.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Prada doesn’t name their shoes. Yes they’re a 39. More important than that number (which you can certainly put in the title if you like but I wear a lot of Prada footwear and couldn’t tell you the number on any of my own shoes) is the fact that they are made in Italy red stripes. Prada Italy Red Stripe Beige Suede 6 Eyelet Sneakers 39 

Also, please flex them gently to make sure that the rubber is still good before you sell them. If they crack, toss ‘em.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thanks for the info. Do you have any idea of what these would cost?
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

We really discourage discussion of pricing on the boards. That’s up to you as the seller but here are recent completed SOLD prices for suede Prada sneakers:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/3034/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=prada+suede+sneakers&Material=Suede&_dcat=3034&L...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Prada doesn’t call their shoes. Yes they’re a 39. More vital than that quantity (which you could simply put within the name if you want however I put on quite a few Prada footwear and couldn’t inform you the variety on any of my own footwear)
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 6 of 6
latest reply