cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Here are my items removed from Ebay

I forgot to include photo's of my two recent removals.  DSC07351.JPGDSC07355.JPGDSC07357.JPGDSC07353.JPGDSC07354.JPGDSC07802.JPGDSC07809.JPGDSC07810.JPG

These are just a few pic's from both auctions removed. The Mini  Lin Mary Kate Louis Vuitton was removed today, there were more photo's but I sent 3 here, the 2 important ones for your viewing! 

I feel like someones trying to remove me from selling I DO NOT List fake items and I have clear photo's.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Here are my items removed from Ebay

The Papillon is definitely authentic IMO but what's with the straps? Were they dyed? That's probably why someone thought it was fake. The other looks good to me too. Go submit both bags to a pro. I use authenticate4u for my own purchases. You can then submit the reports to ebay. Do not relist until you have their approval. 

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Thank you for the info, I use Carol Ives of caroldiva.com occasionally.  Apparently I have to pay for protection on each item I list when I know already it's authentic? Caroldiva.com gives me an '"email" confirmation of authenticity will that work or do I have to pay for a written one? I already called into ebay on the papillon and they specifically told me the "datecode font was too big" grrrrr....also "no letters" anyone that knows LV knows early 80's bags had 3 number code sometimes no code it's before they started adding letters. I had straps leather dyed to cover cracks and wear it wasn't in great shape and just changed up to a fun vintage bag. 

So any reason you would think they would remove the Mini Lin Mary Kate? I feel I did everything perfect for pictures. Obviously someone that does not know Louis Vuitton has removed my auctions. Customer service told me even with proof of authenticity they won't remove the violation, so get a few of those on "authentic" bags and I'm permanently suspended. Why would they tell me I was "vetted" then remove very obvious AUTHENTICS of mine? Sorry to vent, just very frustrated!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Also my other post keeps disappearing? I wrote all about my account, what ebay reps told me etc...I don't see my thread posted it twice!?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

You need to self report the other post-it's too confusing to hasve the same conversation going on two different threads. Just hit the Option box on the right side of your other post and scroll down to the report this thread. Tell the mods it's your thread and you'd like the entire thread removed as you need to keep the thread with the pictures which is this one.

Call ebay and tell them that you're happy to submit professional authentication on both bags to them. Both are authentic IMO. No clue why the one was reported but again, on the Pap, the straps threw someone who obviously doeshn't know a fake bag from a real one. Sorry, this has happened to you.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

Ok I did report other thread. I am posting my original thread here as well hope that's ok....

17yr Top Rated 21,000+FB seller close to indefinite suspension! This happened 4 years ago to my account, here we go again

I'm really at my wits end! I have been an Ebay seller with excellent feedback, 5 star, 21,000+ positive feedback for 17years of service! I sell mostly Louis Vuitton and Gucci handbags and accessories. My account in the last 3 months or so has had a few removals of 100% AUTHENTIC ITEMS!! One was a vintage Papillon 30 that was custom dyed leather trim, BUT I had very clear close up of heatstamp and Date code!!! Ebay said to me the "Font" didn't look right and their Louis Vuitton experts said it's a fake 80's bag. SO MAD! I know what I sell and some yahoo just pulls auction. Today it happened on a Mini Lin handbag that I had CRYSTAL CLEAR CLOSE UP OF heatstamp and datecode!? So they have "NON-Experts" removing my auctions? I can't always have a "Receipt" for proof of authenticity because I deal with a lot of Vintage items. So I was also told awhile back I've been "Vetted" by ebay so I was trusted and ok, so who's got me almost permanently suspended again then?? I could see if I didn't include clear close ups of all the important details that show authenticity to anyone that has worked or dealt with Louis Vuitton would know it's authentic. This happened to me 4 years ago and I blew up the discussion boards and I was blessed to have an Ebay rep read my complaints and concerns and helped me be what I think was the first in Ebay history be "reinstated". I felt so relieved, but here we are again. Nothing has changed with what I list 100% always authentic items with EXCELLENT PICS! Anyone else dealing with this? It's not like I'm new and not doing things correctly, CHECK OUT MY FEEDBACK, any advise out there would be welcomed. I can't take the stress much longer and looking at other avenues as I am forced to once again. Sincerely, Doorstepfashions

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

EBay is going down the toilet. The place is full of thieves and good sellers like you get sanctioned by idiots who cant tell the Mona Lisa from the Sistine chapel. You have my sympathies. I cant wait for competitors like Amazon to crush these idiots. They are now deleteing all my posts that shine the light on them. But alas they are not the only forum.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Yep that looks pretty authentic. They removed my posts trying to tell new members that EBay is condoning several scams. One is letting ew sellers sign up with linked paypal accounts . The sellers then delink the accounts and try to get buyers to pay through PP family and friends. If you do EBay wont protect you. But if you called to make sure it was OK to do so the phone reps tell you its ok. If there is a problem and the seller does not even send the item the buyer is out all the money for the item, the fees and the postage. They will delete this post. But everyone should know. The other one is that buyers would buy your items and then claim they are fakes and then get a refund. A week later your item is for sale by the same thief who bought you item. Next one is Global Shipping that is the theft of duty and taxes supposed to go to the government recieving the item. My customs told me they have never heard of this program and the money is not remitted.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

So what does that mean then " someone that doesn't know a fake from a real one" is ALLOWED and has access to removing a legitimate/authentic auction? And defame and close a good standing Ebay 17yr seller? WOW... IM READY TO SUE
Message 9 of 9
latest reply