cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with a Kate Spade bag

I was getting ready to list one of my Kate Spade bags when I noticed something.  The stitching on the bottom around the curve looks weird. 

My husband purchased this for me on one of his overseas trips a few years ago.  It would have been purchased in Japan, Hong Kong or Singapore.    The leather is solid.  The chain strap is nice & heavy.   It set off an alarm a couple of times so I put it in a drawer and forgot about it.   After photographing the tags I realized it still has some kind of a security tag in it.  All of the little round gold toned things have the spade on it.  I just can’t imagine him purchasing a fake.  

Below are photos.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Help with a Kate Spade bag

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I'm sure it's authentic but please wait for confirmation from @sallymj105
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

The logo on the front and the interior material tag certainly look like my authentic Kate Spade items. The lining looks good, the single pocket with a snap is similar to other small bags I have owned. The only difference I see is most of my items have a black tag with the model number vs the cream tag your item has (doesn't mean much). I didn't find anything when searching for the model pwru2762, but that doesn't mean much either since the bag is a few years old. I would wait for the expert Alberta mentioned, but the bag looks good.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Thank you both.  I will wait for the expert. 

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I don’t see any problems with it. Looks authentic to me!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Thank you very much !

Message 8 of 8
latest reply