cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Heads up

Vera Bradley is not only being faked now but being faked in quite a few styles. I was on one of the Asian wholesale retail sites and there are so many listings for "VB bag" . When you zoom in, the tag indeed says Vera Bradley. Also, no matter what size or style they are all about $20.  But then again, this is a site you can buy a Chanel bag for $40 so that's about right - end of sarcams. I just noticed these fake Bradleys (I try to keep up with counterfeiters) so it is pretty recent things but they are out there now. 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Heads up

I think it's getting to the point that everything is faked...

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@radka75 wrote:

Vera Bradley is not only being faked now but being faked in quite a few styles. I was on one of the Asian wholesale retail sites and there are so many listings for "VB bag" . When you zoom in, the tag indeed says Vera Bradley. Also, no matter what size or style they are all about $20.  But then again, this is a site you can buy a Chanel bag for $40 so that's about right - end of sarcams. I just noticed these fake Bradleys (I try to keep up with counterfeiters) so it is pretty recent things but they are out there now. 

@radka75

I just did a search and can't find what you might be seeing.

As a VB seller, I'd sure like to see it if you catch my drift.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@decorating_is_my_gameI will PM you the site, last time I called out counterfeit items site it did not go well for me. But I snapped couple of pictures. Again, I would be really shocked if this particular site had large quantities of authentic Vera Bradley for sale. Also, for those pictures I was able to really zoom in, the font on tag seems really wrong. So just go to that web, search for VB bag and tell me what you think. Here are couple of examples:

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

You're right @radka75. For some reason, TPTB at ebay don't like it when we call out fake-selling sites even though our intent is to HELP buyers!
albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@albertabrightalberta That's for sure. 

I don't think those pictures came thru. I will try again.

I am waiting for @decorating_is_my_game opinion. I don't mind being wrong but honestly, I would be really surprised if this particular site had large quantities of authentic Bradley bags. I don't think I have seen authentic designer bag on there, probably ever.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@radka75

I looked and found nothing. Maybe I am searching incorrectly?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

They are literally listed as "VB bags" That's how they listed them when they were these generic inspired bags but now most of them have Vera Bradley tag on them. Some you can zoom on better then others.IMG_1329.PNG

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

DHGate? That's a Chinese fake selling site.
albertabrightalberta

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@albertabrightalberta wrote:
DHGate? That's a Chinese fake selling site.

Yep. I go there to check on what's new.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

THey're stealing VB's stock images. Who knows what the buyers will get.

And did you see this in the lisitngs?
"From VB China Factory "
albertabrightalberta

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Heads up

@albertabrightalberta Good catch. 

Message 12 of 12
latest reply