cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fake, Knock offs Anna Beck?

Hello Everyone,

I know there is a lot of Tiffany & Co, David Yurman fake/knock offs product for example out there in circulation being represented as authentic...

Any of the most popular big names out there are subject to this illegal dishonest practice.

However, I wonder if anyone knows about any fake Anna Beck jewelry product. Based on what I just said above, it would then be left to assume that yes indeed there would be fake Anna Beck products as well in circulation...I've done a little research and I couldn't seem to come across anything regarding knock offs Anna Beck jewelry so I am reaching out to see if anyone has any information or comments on this.

I've recently purchased my first Anna Beck item and the quality seems a little off. I don't know if I am being to critical or not as I have never owed any of this line's jewelery but there is someimprefections to it which I know in the caqse of Tiffany & Co quality control, would never make it out there to sell.

Things like there is a small patch of roughness on the top in the design where it isn't crisp and clean. The ring is a round pattern and on one of the sides it has a slight pointyness to it..like it isn't a smooth perfect round shape....The band itself where your finger goes in..well on one side is slightly thinner the way it was shaped-Meaning when you look on the side, you see the thickness of the ceiling (top of the ring) a little thicker on one side from the other....

Again, I am perhaps being overly critical but I know for example these type of imperfections would never make it out from say Tiffany & Co (and I worked there for a time).

If anyone can share/comment on this, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fake, Knock offs Anna Beck?

Here are pics of the ring...ana beck.jpganna beck1.jpganna beck2.jpganna beck3.jpg

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@troussel-4

You'd get more help posting to the Ebay Jewelry forum here: https://community.ebay.com/t5/Jewelry-Gemstones/bd-p/232

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Lol! Thank you. I am new to this. I think I have posted my question everywhere! Thank you 😉

Message 4 of 4
latest reply