cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Coach Lunchboxes?

Hi guys, I have this Coach lunchbox. I believe the it to be authentic (G0R-9991), but wanted to double check with you here just incase, because the creed is very worn. 20210510_130451.jpg20210510_130435.jpg20210510_130431.jpg20210510_130423.jpg20210510_130410.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Coach Lunchboxes?

Is it possible to get a clearer and more legible picture of the creed and serial number? (And please try to post right side up.)

I'm not too optimistic though. In my records, the only R plant authentic items I have are made in Thailand. Every US creed with R plant is either fake, possibly fake, or questionable. I don't have any creeds known to be on authentic US-made R plant items. 

But that isn't to say (yet) that your item is fake. Please try to get a better picture.

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Apologies. Here are more photos of the creed. It's REALLY worn to where I can't make out any of the words. If I hit it just right with the angle of light, it looks like it does try to claim "united states". 

You know what I just noticed the "1" stamp doesn't have the horizontal bottom...did any of the plant stamps not have that horizontal bottoms on their #1's? 

....with that my gut is telling me fake

20210510_184352.jpg

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I'm 99.999% sure it's fake. 

Please wait for @fashionclubgurl to confirm. 

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you. At least in this situation I'm within the timeframe to do something about it with the seller

Message 5 of 5
latest reply