cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authenticity opinions please Dooney & Bourke listing

Hi, I am new to posting on this board, but am wondering if anyone who is knowledgeable about authentic Dooney and Bourke can please tell me if this is an authentic handbag: listing 374392229019. Thank you very much

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Definitely fake.  See the studs on the 4 corners of the top.  They are not flat on a real one.  Same with on the handles.  The inside pocket is wrong.  The base hardware is wrong too.  The patch is wrong on the front.  This one shows the correct hardware.  Not my listing:  https://www.ebay.com/itm/314254856850?hash=item492b0c9292:g:v88AAOSwn0ljiWnG&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAsC...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you so much for your valued input—yes, I definitely see the difference between the fake bag in the listing I inquired about and your authentic bag. In your opinion, Does it do any good to go through the trouble of reporting the listing so that EBay is aware?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Use the report item on the listing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@milesfarmman wrote:

Does it do any good to go through the trouble of reporting the listing so that EBay is aware?

Yes!

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Thanks to all for your responses, they were very helpful—I reported the listing and it was removed a short time later. I will definitely check in here first before purchasing a purse on EBay 👍

Message 6 of 6
latest reply