cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentication help - Chanel flats shoes

Hi. I found some shoes that are of quality that I am sure they're authentic but not being a Chanel expert or a shoes expert, would like opinions. 

1. If there were numbers stamped inside the upper, they've been rubbed off.

2. Soles were altered with Vibram but in excellent condition and with original texture

3. I think I can see part of the CC logo poking out from under the Vibram

4. Is there a way to "firm up" or stiffen the leather. While unscuffed and unscratched, it's saggy and slouchy. (Or is that the nature of lambskin?)

If deemed as authentic, I would definitely have them professionally authenticated since the lack of stamping and the soles might concern buyers. 

Thanks in advance. 

Pictures might have to be split into more than one post. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Your shoes are authentic IMO and yes, that is the nature of lamb skin and to the best of my knowledge there’s nothing one can do to give them more body.

What you might want to do is to shoot them on a form or stuff them with tissue to show how they’ll look on the foot but definitely also show them unstuffed so that there are no surprises. Mention that they are a stretched 37 (I think that was the size) so a fuller foot would probably do better with them. Also mention that Vibrum soles have been added for comfort and traction.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

More: (If more pictures are needed, I can provide.) Thanks.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your shoes are authentic IMO and yes, that is the nature of lamb skin and to the best of my knowledge there’s nothing one can do to give them more body.

What you might want to do is to shoot them on a form or stuff them with tissue to show how they’ll look on the foot but definitely also show them unstuffed so that there are no surprises. Mention that they are a stretched 37 (I think that was the size) so a fuller foot would probably do better with them. Also mention that Vibrum soles have been added for comfort and traction.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

They are authentic 👍

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@jsales0 wrote:

Yay, authentic! 

Yes, you read the size correctly as 37. I wish I had cute petite feet so I could wear them! 

Thank you for the suggestions. (My pictures do show them with the toes stuffed but I'll take some pictures with the whole shoe stuffed too.) 

Thanks for looking.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply