cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authentic Kate Spade?

Hi Fashion Boardies, 

I wonder if anyone has thoughts on this Kate Spade Suede flap bag?  It is a beautiful suede exterior with a nice thick interior lining.  Purse has a heft to it.  Very nice stitching and hardware.  I just fell in love with it...then I saw the patch on the inside.  I am crestfallen.  It has problems.  Please see photo and let me know if you think it could possibly be authentic.  Thanks!

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Authentic Kate Spade?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Authentic Kate Spade?

Sorry, two shots of the back of the purse.  Here's the front.

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Authentic Kate Spade?

i think your bag is legit..those small brass feet...the fakes usually have those big ugly cone shaped feet,the labels and stitching look good..and all of Kate’s leather, suede, and hair calf bags were made in Italy. But certainly wait for a couple of the real Kate Spade experts to chime in.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Authentic Kate Spade?

Does Kate Spade use a pigskin lining?

That stitching doesn't look right around the interior tag IMO.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Authentic Kate Spade?

I stand corrected.

Some of the Italian bags use the pigskin lining. Your bag is authentic according to a KS pro who can't post right now.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Authentic Kate Spade?

Thank you River and anonymous contributor!  I guess this is a stamping error that got through.  (Or it was stamped on the wrong-sized leather patch).

Happy to have a "Kate Spade" and not a "Fake Spade".😃

Message 7 of 7
latest reply