cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anthropologie help

Since other thread went poof with the changes, I'm starting a new one.

Here is the anthropologie/uo webpage:  www.anthropologielabels.com

If you have a label that is not on that page, please share it 🙂

You can also get help on this thread if you have questions.

Message 1 of 171
latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Re: Anthropologie help

Hello.  Could someone please tell me if this is an Anthropologie label? 

Message 91 of 171
latest reply

It is, the brand is Fei 🙂

Message 92 of 171
latest reply

Thanks so much, double d.

Message 93 of 171
latest reply

ResizeImageFilter.jpg 

Posting this again in hopes that someone knows what Anthro label this is.  RN 66170. Thanks!

Message 94 of 171
latest reply

When listing the label,  can we include the name Anthropologie too?  eg  Anthropologie  ___(brand /label name)____ dress......?

Just got off the phone with ebay CS and was told we could not put Anthropologie in the title, even if it is a label sold exclusively to Anthropology stores. I had one of mine reported and taken down and got a MC999 policy violation for it.  It was a Maeve dress.  A label exclusive to Anthropology.  I explained to the rep that brand new items coming from Anthropology are going to have the label, like "Maeve" on the item and the hand tag will say "Anthropologie" on it usually without any reference to the "other label" like Maeve. 

Rep says, it is okay to put that the label is sold exclusively in Anthropologie stores within the item description but not to put Anthropologie in the title.  I have a lot of revising to do. 

I asked why they would have only removed one item when I had at least 50 with Anthro in the title.  i had to call to even find out what the item was as they didn't bother to reference it in their message to me.  Left that blank...lol.  But he says they removed just the one item. 

Message 95 of 171
latest reply

Frock, while sorting inventory for laundry today, I noticed that quite a few of the Anthro labels actually say "For Anthropologie" on the care tag. That should be okay.

Message 96 of 171
latest reply

I have this Oragami label. RN 66170. Comes up as Urban Outfitters. Thanks Steph

Message 97 of 171
latest reply

Guess I can't edit. Sorry thats an old Paper Crane label! Still UO though

Steph

Message 98 of 171
latest reply

Sorry just had to add that I knew it was Paper Crane just had Oragami on the brain. My son just made me an oragami paper crane! LOL!

Nothing better than brain fog on a public forum! Sorry

Steph

Message 99 of 171
latest reply

Anyone familiar with a label called "coincidence & chance" with the 66170 RN number?   Didn't see it in either the Anthro or UO list. 

Thanks!

Message 100 of 171
latest reply

Hi, it's UO.  I had some I bought directly from UO. I have no idea why I didn't save the labels and add it to the page.

Message 101 of 171
latest reply

Actually, like for ONE SEASON in the 90's Anthro had Lapis skirts... I personally bought one at an Anthro in Colorado Springs.  It was a black cotton maxi skirt.  But that was the only time they carried it.  So from then on out, sellers have been claiming all of their Lapis pieces are from Anthropologie!

Message 102 of 171
latest reply

I think it's Pinkerton.
Message 103 of 171
latest reply

Got a one I don't see  listed in your Urban Outfitters list, which I'm assumming this is since it isnt on the Anthro list but does have the Anthro RN number

coincidence & chance

Coincidence & Chance label

Message 104 of 171
latest reply

Is the resource site no longer working?  I'm getting an "oops" message. 

Message 105 of 171
latest reply