cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

unbranded smartphone

i just found an unbranded smartphone ebay.com/itm/314522744701?var=613088064419

very cheap for a 7 inches and 5g . i dont know why but  i am trying to figure out what kind of charger wants. it is not included so have to buy but the chargers here is without cable. so what cable and charger to take?

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: unbranded smartphone

That is something you will need to do over there. That listing number didn't even come up when doing a search on eBay USA, which is where you are posting this question. Most all the people posting or answering questions on these pages are in the USA and would not really know your system requirements nor anything about the phone you are asking about. 

Try contacting the seller or ask on your home board in Greece. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

first of all thank you for so fast respond. i didnt know that ebay community is only for usa. i am new to all these .

i have some chat with the seller but he is late to answer and send short messages. i havent manage to have a whole answer to my questions. ok my main matter is if this phone has type usb c plug for charging but as you said you cant open the link if i understand you well because my english are not very good.2023-06-27_211856.jpg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

https://www.ebay.com/itm/314522744701?var=613088064419

@manios.tasos, that listing says that it has a "UK Plug" so I would assume that it has a charger which is compatible with the electrical system in the UK. I don't know if that would work for you in Greece or not.

Sorry, there is no eBay website in Greece, so there isn't any "home board" for there either.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Yes and no about it being for USA only. Some eBay operating procedures are the same all over the world, other are not.

Questions such as charger requirements would not be something most people here in the USA could answer, we have 120 volts AC system not 240 along with different outlets. 

Pay attention to the fact that the phone is from a seller in GB/UK being drop shipped from China. Also check the seller Feedback percentage history. 

It is unbranded because maybe it is a fake/knockoff/clone so I would not be buying something that low in price. 

Also, even for Greece, I am sure the 30 day money back is in place, and that the shipping time shown would put that outside of the protection it offers so good chance of loosing your money or not getting what you expected. 

The one bit of information I will end with; look for a seller with good feedback, over 98-99%, that can ship in a normal amount of time, even if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles and is a few years old. 

Best of luck.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Sorry for delay to answer and thank you for your feedbacks. i decided to leave that product and found another one again unbranded but with more clear specifications a reno8 pro as they said it with charger and more extra almost everything .the other one doesnt have anything not even headphone set. hope to be as they say and not an empty package or broke.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply