cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suspicious Seller

I bought a camerra that extremely cheaper than other sellers. It didn't make any sense for the price but I still bought it. 

After payment is cleared through PayPal and

I email to seller regarding of my purchased but no respond. I email to seller 3 times so far but no respond.

Next day I got a email from PayPal,  it says seller just add shipping information that I need to check and confirm. 

But the shipping information was fake.

Shipping info at my Ebay show as NOT Shipped. 

Anyone know or any suggestion what  I need to do on this case? 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Suspicious Seller

What do you mean the shipping number was fake? Did it have a tracking number? If the item was from China, the tracking will not show up until it reaches this country. You cannot file for item not received until past the last estimated delivery date.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Suspicious Seller

Oh sorry 

I meant shipping tracking #.

Shipping location is New Jersey, United States. Seller add shipping info on PayPal as below. 

Shipping : UPS 

Tracking # : J8115239133 

This info neither UPS or USPS or Fedex

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Suspicious Seller

You can file for item not received after the last estimated delivery date, that should be on the shipping info on the listing.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Suspicious Seller

Ok, thank you so much 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply