cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller canceled his account after receiving my money

It appears, that Ebay itself has found a new trick to ripp off his customers by creating fake accounts which will be deleted imediately after they recaive the money. How they manage it with the fake bank accounts is still a mystery to me. Today i bought a graphics card for 80€ and got an email from ebay after i payed, that said i shouldn't pay because the seller was suspicious. That's hilarious. Honestly, if the seller had many accounts under the same Bank account, Ebay would know. And if he hadn't, what's the point (except he had many bank accounts, but who has?). The only logical conclution is, that Ebay itself is nothing else than a criminal organisation. I guess it's time for honest people to buy and sell elswere after all.
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i dont know how it is in Germany,where you are, but here in the U.S. no seller can immediately close his account. It takes at least six months in case there are complaints about items received, or not received. Ebay most likely suspended your sellers account. Since his account is gone, you can go to Paypal and file an item not received complaint, let them know your seller is suspended, and you should get an immediate refund.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Seller did not close his account eBay did. You will be refunded soon by eBay.

photo tig02-1.jpg
-A person can be rich in one of two ways, They can have lots of friends or lots of money, but not both.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply