cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return

Hi,

I recently purchased Bose QC-15 Headphones, which their sound quality is terrible. I am very unhappy with the sound. I'm pretty sure they're authentic but the sound quality makes me believe they may be blown. So, I put in for a return request. Awaiting for the seller to contact me to give me the okay. I did not hear anything from him. So, I decided to contact him, which the return request is past due. I simply explained how I went off track. Mainly b/c I was waiting for the return request reply. I contact him today and he was extremely rude and aggressive. I never witnessed this kind of behavior ever. I was completely stunned. He began to tell me he's the Minister of The Gospel Jesus Christ... something like that. Started talking about God, threatened me, telling me I better watch b/c I never know who I'm talking to. Today I was on the phone with eBay for an hour and a half, awaiting for someone to answer. No pick up. What should I do? The seller is way too hot headed to make him understand really anything b/c he genuinely believes he is God. I'm not hear to make fun of the guy or be against his beliefs but $110 Bose headphones should sound like $110 Bose headphones, not a Walmart Brand or Fucci Brand. I want my money and I really hope eBay can make this happen.

Thanks to all!

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Return

Theres no need to call Ebay, file a not as described case,you have thirty days at Ebay, use the Resolution center, below, Ebay will charge the seller for a return label,or 180 days at Paypal, you pay return shipping tho.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

“Never pick a fight with an ugly person. They don’t have anything to lose.” ~Robin Williams
Message 2 of 2
latest reply