cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Never received package from China. Looks like big scam. Any opinions? How to call eBay rep.

I have not received package yet. Though the tracking info from seller stated that item is in my post office. I call post office and that is not right. Never received anything. Tried contact to seller. It's not listed anymore. I don't know the phone number to actually talk to eBay rep. Any help, please.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Never received package from China. Looks like big scam. Any opinions? How to call eBay rep.

Fortunately, you don't really need to speak with an eBay rep.  Have you read eBay's Money Back Guarantee for buyers? It offers good protection and is very effective when used in a timely manner.

Is your package overdue by at least one day, but less than 30 days.  You need to open an item not received case.  Find this item in your Purchase History and follow the prompts.

The actual tracking info states the package is at your post office? How long does it state that it's been there? 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Re: Never received package from China. Looks like big scam. Any opinions? How to call eBay rep.

Yes. eBay issued refund. Be awar4e of Chines scam. Especially if product sent from China.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

@alexandeshilma0 wrote:

Yes. eBay issued refund. Be awar4e of Chines scam. Especially if product sent from China.

Most buyers are aware, please in future check where your seller is registered and also check feedback before you purchase.

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

OR, just do not buy from china

Message 5 of 5
latest reply