cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone purchased a noza tec sat nav

Has anyone purchased a Noza tech sat nav, i have and let that be my lesson, the one i purchased firstly did not have the english maps installed i had to install them, then the maps i got from the web site was tom tom even though the satnav program is Igo 8 , the tom tom maps are 2016 2 years out of date, the bluetooth does not work on it, since not  having the maps i went to the igo website only to be told that i had a hacked program on my unit, they would not supply the maps, this tell me why they are supplying the incorect maps, i then went to tom tom who have told me a simular thing, i lastly went to microsoft and you dont have to gues, the win ce 6.0 is also a hacked version, i have contacted there customer services, no answer, i have contacted the seller, he/she wants me to return this product ,i do not think so, i have taken this to trading standards, i have spoken to ebay who say sort it out with the seller, come on ebay stop these fake products beeing sold on your website, they say there brand new , they say there is a two year warrnty , then they say you have a 30 day warrnty, return or replacment , whats all that about which has it got a two year or a 30 day warrnty, something should be done to stop these people from selling these products,  

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0