cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fresh Fruits At The Stores

Been noticing some fresh fruits around the stores this week. Bought some and they are real good. The blueberries are the best right now

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Love fresh fruit.  I have some blueberry bushes and they are about done now in PA.  Hope the stores continue to carry them.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

I will have to check them out. I bought fresh avocado. I could only get Mexico avocado in Arkansas. Here there is such a vast array of fruits and veggies and it's all local! And much cheaper too!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

After all of the reports of Salmonella on the fruits and veggies from Mexico, I do my best to avoid those.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Re: Love fresh fruit.  I have some blueberry bushes and they are about done now in PA.  Hope the stores continue to carry them.

Hi Denise happy to see you posting. I been out of action quite a bit lately. Just got back from the Rehab and really hurting.

Watermellons are in season here in Florida right now. A big watermellon for only $3.75. And they are perfect. Cut it all up and put it in the fridge. Wow are they good.

Thank you for starting this topic bigstate. This is a good one. We all love to talk about food here......Smiley LOL

Solonoir is safely where she wants to be. That's good news.

12 deer out back it so nice this time of day.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I much prefer buying locally grown and I am really enjoying the produce here. Most everything is from California but I haven't made it to the Farmer's Market yet. I'm going to try to get there next week.

Didn't find blueberries but the avocado and tomatoes are delicious. I've been eating so much salad! 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply