Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been in the Hospital ICU for a long time ....where is everyone one

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Oh no!  I hope that you are okay now!    I couldn't get in here to post.

Message 2 of 37
latest reply

@whotoldya.   So sorry to hear that DWB.

I'm still around.      I'm dealing with suspected kidney stones for a couple of weeks but can't get an ultrasound until mid March.   The stones are probably going to be passed by then... problem solved.    Lol

Just don't want to end up like Keith who had stones block his kidney and he had sepsis and had emergency surgery a couple of years ago.   

Comics-scifi_collectibles Is a Volunteer Community Mentor.
I have been a seller since 2003

Message 3 of 37
latest reply

Ouch comics. I hope that resolves quickly!

I had a CT scan report with "significant abnormalities" that I picked up last week.  Finally saw my oncologist yesterday and he said that the spots my lungs, spine, liver and colon are nothing to worry about? 

So I will take his word for it with another scan upcoming in 3 months.

Breast cancer is such fun.

Message 4 of 37
latest reply

Sorry to hear you've been in the hospital. I haven't been in here in a while. It's just too complicated. While my physical conditions seem to be better my brain fog is a lot worse. So I don't always find my way in here. 

Been selling more on Craig's List and Facebook than I have here. Giving it another shot. Just relisted some vintage jewelry that is mostly costume and belonged to my parents. Wish me luck.

Message 5 of 37
latest reply

Hi Denise happy to see you writing ...  

OH  NO  .... KIDNEY STOENNS ..... THEY CAN BE HORRIBLRIBLE 

ONE OF MY AILMENTS IS NOT ENOUGH SALLT .... and major roblems from that  WOUND UP IN 2 HOSPITLS 3 TIMES WITH THE WHOLNUSEn AD 

DOTOR  .  They are now sending all over the place for procedures, drugs I never heard of, .....etc

The medical industry is really screwed u o around here ... 
Worst I've ever seen in my lifetime  .... 

How is it wheree the restof yoo... live

DWB 

Message 6 of 37
latest reply

DWB...so sorry  to read about all of your problems.  I have had low sodium for many years because of my chemo.  And now that I have hypoglycemia, that makes it worse.

My endocrinologist told me to eat a lot of pickles and also potato chips.  I can do that!

But can't you get sodium pills?

I am in PA and lucky to have good doctors, although my oncologist is going to retire the end of this year.  He has gotten me through 21+ years of chemo.

I am in PA and we have had the easiest winter ever!  It was 70 degrees again today!  But my spring flowers are coming up early....too early.

Hang in there DWB.... prayers for you and everyone else!

Denise

Message 7 of 37
latest reply

O' No  ....Stones ... Sounded like it passed? Sure hope so 

DWB

Message 8 of 37
latest reply

@denise15601   That must be stressful when the report says one thing and the Dr another.   

Message 9 of 37
latest reply

@whotoldya   The kidney pain is pretty much gone just an occasional mild twinge so I am guessing it was a small stone that passed... that is if it REALLY was a stone.  

All I know for sure right now is I have a  small amount of blood in the urine on a lab tests ( nothing visible)  and no bacteria growth when sent to the lab.

So the Dr said the most common reason for the kidney pain and traces of blood in the urine would be stones.     

I have a feeling that by the time I get the test on March 13th that the stones, if there were any, will be gone.   The question then is what next if I still test positive for traces of blood in my urine.  

Message 10 of 37
latest reply

Good luck comics!

As far as my CT scan, this happens a lot.  I had a spot in my liver for 2 years and it is now gone.  My previous right lung spots are gone, but now I have new ones. 

All that we can do is wait for the next CT scan to see what kind of craziness I have then.

Message 11 of 37
latest reply

Thank you for you post Denise ... The groups I visit every where seem to have similar problems ... Any one out there that can post our Disabled Eayers messages a .... 

Baby birds migrating  everywhere you got th em where you area 

Gentle Hugs

DWB

Message 12 of 37
latest reply

Sorry you are all having the problems you are having. I'm very fortunate to have finally put together a great team of health care providers. It's one of the many reasons I've decided to stay here in Reno and not to move to the Bay Area.

Hey, DWB, I've been thinking about you a lot lately. Our pair of doves returned a few weeks ago and the rest of the migrating birds arrived last week. But so did the snow and cold weather! I feel so bad for them. Question for you...how do they manage to survive this horrible weather? 

Message 13 of 37
latest reply

Good morning Solo..... 

Very happy to hear back from you all ... There are still a few of us posting in here ... Wish there were more ..... if you are reading this please post too ...

We don't get much nasty weather here in Florida unless there's a tropical system coming thru .... 

A team of doctors and nurses saved my life while in the ICU unit for 9 days .... Lots of side effects moved in to my   body ... Wiring on getting what we can out of there ... long slow process

Loaded with migrating birds ... 

DWB

Message 14 of 37
latest reply

DWB-I sure hope that you can recover completely!  ou have gone through so much!

We have had the warmest February on record here in PA, with just a tiny bit of snow.  My spring flowers are coming up already....but that is too soon really.

I hope to feel well enough to do all of the planting this summer-veggies and flowers.  And the never-ending weeding.

We had 60 mph winds yesterday and all night.  I keep going out on the nicer days to pick up pine cones and branches from my 5 huge pines.  Then we get another storm, and have to go out again.  I hate to mow over the stuff, but I never seem to get enough done before mowing time.

Denise

Message 15 of 37
latest reply