cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

winter is here

klvd8220
Enthusiast
woke up to 6 1/2" of wet snow this morning hope the pic is not depressing. the pic was taken off my back deckImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 13
latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: winter is here

Looks like a winter Wonderland klvd. :-D Time to make a snowman.:^O -- Warmest Regards, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 2 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
did it was the only way to shovel the drive way as I do not have a shovel. the town used to plow driveways but people were complaining about it being added to taxes .I have a feeling I will have a lot of snowman by the end of winter . I have a long drive way. the pic was a trail that is used for cross country skiing . will break it in soon
Message 3 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
19"of snow as of 1pm on sat .anyone want to help shovelImage and video hosting by TinyPic they say it could be 11am sunday before it stops.
Message 4 of 13
latest reply

As Beautiful as it is, I don't envy you klvd. We are having lots of rain here in the East. Our sump pumps are working over time. -- Warmest Regards, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 5 of 13
latest reply

Gorgeous pics! I'd love some snow. We are near 80degrees today in AZ.I'd even take some rain, Yan! We haven't seen that in a long time. ~Karen
Message 6 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
ddiverb, you can come and help shovel if you want /4 hours and the drive way is only wide enough to back the car down the driveway. not fun backing up that far.total in my yard was 22.6". here is a pic of the drive way. this pic was taken before this last snowfall. Image and video hosting by TinyPic the pearson who plows the drive way,works for the townships & has to do all the township roads first.will be here some time on Monday,after he's done plowing &sanding the township roads .Small town living is great :_|
Message 7 of 13
latest reply

How does this sound Karen?... You send us 40 degrees of your heat and we'll send you 2 inches of rain. :^O Wouldn't it be grand if we could actually pack this stuff up and ship it Priority Mail?:^O -- Warmest Regards, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 8 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
count me in on this exchange I can give A foot OF SNOW TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT .WILL SHIP ANYWHERE !!!!
Message 9 of 13
latest reply

I agree, it would be fun if we could do it! It's another 80 degree day and I just was out on errands. I actually had to turn on the AC to cool the car down! I really love snow and cold, but my husband doesn't like it for some reason, lol! I guess you all need lots of indoor hobbies to keep you going while you're confined to the house. ~Karen
Message 10 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
they just said we could 3" more by thursday fun fun .
Message 11 of 13
latest reply

Brrrr! Breaking out the long johns here. Frigid but no snow :-( -- Warmest Regards, Yan
Warmest Regards,
Yan
Message 12 of 13
latest reply

klvd8220
Enthusiast
today is the first day above freezing .felt like summer 14 above o heat wave break out the shorts.
Message 13 of 13
latest reply