cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with amber cake plate

any info will be helpful .  have checked in all my books  have not found it . stands 4 1/2 high &10 1/2 wide

022 - Copy.JPG023.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: help with amber cake plate

Good morning,  Look at Teardrop by Indiana Glass co.   Generations

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

thank you for the info. found at a thrift sale ,lady was super glueing pieces of blue caprice   to make a bird bath for the picnic table .when asked why why she said it was just junk glass that a friend gave her .did not know it was of old or even collectable. anyway it now has a home where it will be safe in my collection.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Were you able to rescue the blue caprice?  Sharon

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

yes the  blue caprice w as safed along with a Lariat deviled egg plate . Smiley Very Happy. I broke the bank but added fiffty pieces to my collections. she has a shed full of totes of glassware but did not want to go through  them . she is just going to throw them all in the big roll off dumster that they brought in as  she is  of moving at the end the  month . wish I owned the dumter company as I am sure there is more .win some loose  some . let  you know what  else  Ifind .she will be having one more sale

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

yes the  blue caprice was safed along with a Lariat deviled egg plate . Smiley Very Happy. I broke the bank but added fiffty pieces to my collections. she has a shed full of totes of glassware but did not want to go through  them . she is just going to throw them all in the big roll off dumster that they brought in as  she is  of moving at the end the  month . wish I owned the dumter company as I am sure there is more .win some loose  some . let  you know what  else I find .she will be having one more sale

Message 6 of 6
latest reply