cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please help ID Depression era glassware

Hi everyone! I have a few pieces of glassware that I am in need of listing. I am in no way, shape or form a glass expert and I have minimal knowledge about glass eras. If you don't mind, I am going to post a few pics of pieces I am trying to learn maker and/or pattern names, era too if possible so I can represent as factual as possible. Any help rendered by the experts on here is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance! 🙂

Angie 🙂

https://www.flickr.com/photos/37329275@N07/?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Re: Please help ID Depression era glassware

There is a link on this page for you to upload your pics its called insert edit image

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I tried to use that link at the bottom of the page, but it kept telling me the picture size was too large. I tried attaching one photo, no help. I have tried for the last hour to figure out how to resize my photos until I want to pull my hair out. I finally quit and went to Flickr as I have done before out of frustration. Does the flikr link not show the pictures on the other end?

Angie 🙂

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

The one on the top row left is Heisey in the Lariat pattern. 

You did not give measurements of your pieces

This one may be a bowl, or it may be a Carmel Box with no lid

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

I should have said top row right...
Heisey in the Lariat pattern.
Either a bowl or a carmel box with no lid
................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

AWESOME!! Thanks for the ID on the Heisey Lariat pattern! The piece I have is a large bowl, I would call it a serving bowl. It is 12" diameter at the top, sides aren't rounded like a classic bowl, they go straight down to a narrower diameter base. Really pretty bowl I think! 😉 The green glass box, I thought may be a cigarette box. Is that something that would have been made in glass? There is a sticker on the inside of the box that reads Dazell Viking.

Thanks!

Angie 🙂

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

For the 2 lite candleholders, look at Prelude etch by Viking Glass Co. Sharon

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

2nd & 3rd pictures with tiny ball edge are Candlewick by Imperial Glass 1936 or later.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Top Row, second and third pics are NOT Candlewick...They are Heisey "Lariat"... as I stated previously.

Vintageista... please adjust your glasses. Smiley Tongue

Best, Linda

Message 9 of 9
latest reply