cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help ID Serving Glass Bowl #2, Depression EAPG?, Pattern? Thanks!

This one is a Glass Serving Bowl with a large bubble or beehive pattern? all around, scalloped edge.

There is a seam line? division line? around the top perimeter of the bowl, between the scalloped portion and the bubble patterned one.

Couldn't find any embossed mark even though in one of the pics seems to trick my eyes with a disguised one at the base of one of the bubbles (4...HD?...FF?)

Is thick clear glass (not elegant glass to me, nor crystal), 9 1/2" diameter t the top, 4 1/4 on bottom, 3 1/4 high

Any help greatly appreciated Thank you!

267.JPG270.JPG277.JPG278.JPG280.JPG

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Need Help ID Serving Glass Bowl #2, Depression EAPG?, Pattern? Thanks!

This looks like FEDERAL glass in the YORKTOWN pattern, 1960s, Good Luck to you.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

This looks like FEDERAL glass in the YORKTOWN pattern, 1960s, Good Luck to you.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@zou-san...........

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Thanks a lot victorjunkman55! Will do a research now.
BTW, English is my 2nd language and everyday happily learning something new :)... what does "@zou-san........... " stands for or means written in that form (besides this new century's hash tag communication coding)?
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Yes! That's the one! Thanks a lot!
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

@zou-san  This is your Member ID, I click this on to alert you that you have a message. You can learn a great deal about eBay and eBay members problems just by reading these answer boards. I am a Glassware seller and am sure this is FEDERAL glass, and sure this is the YORKTOWN pattern, I have sold this bowl, and this pattern before. Good Luck.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

You are a great helper and really appreciate it. And, yes, as you well say, here's a lot useful to learn by reading the boards. And I've been helping others as well researching for them. Or sometimes I see a listing without the pattern name or maker on the title, and I contact the Seller with the info. It's not that I know a lot but some things I do know and like to help.

Will see you around. Thanks again!
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

@zou-san  I think it's Great that you like helping others. I also correct sellers on glassware patterns, For example, The FEDERAL glass trademark is an "F" inside a shield, Many confuse this with FIRE KING made by Anchor Hocking glass. Your Bowl is not marked with the "F" as many FEDERAL pieces were not marked, but as you learn you will know by sight, and this makes a good buyer / seller. I Wish you the Best and Hope you return here with Questions, Many here know their stuff and are happy to help.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Thank you Victor! You are a super kind person and I really appreciate it 🙂

Message 9 of 9
latest reply