cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moser glasses with gold rim. Pattern name

Hello everyone.  Im new to the group so forgive me if I post something incorrect.  I have these 2 glasses that have the Moser name etched on the bottom but I cannot find the pattern name.  Can anyone help?

Thank you so much for your time and help.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Moser glasses with gold rim. Pattern name

Looks like Moser Copenhagen. But is that thumbprint pattern on the sides or just your camera view ?? Copenhagen is smooth.
................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you so much for your reply!  It is a thumbprint pattern.  After doing much research,  I was thinking this might be Moser Pope with the Gold rim.  What do you think?

Anne

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You could be right... The internet doesn't always show all the different runs a mfg. makes.  Best to get a Moser book at your local library or buy one.

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Thank you.  I think I will do that.  I truly appreciate you getting back to me.

Merry Christmas!

Anne

Message 5 of 5
latest reply