cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with this vase please.

justforposting_1960
Thrill-Seeker

A while back, I posted a photo of this vase looking for info. Unfortunately, that post no longer shows up for me.

I remember that I was advised that it was grey cut glass and that it might be Princess House.

I am 95% sure that it is not Princess House. I've looked over all their patterns, the closest are Bordeaux and Heritage, but they are deffinitely not the same as this.

Just wondering if anyone out there recognizes this. It's about 9-1/2" tall. Let me know if any additional photos are needed.

TIA!

079.JPG105.JPG

Lisa (JustForPosting_1960) ~ This is my posting ID
******************************************************************************************
Before you assume, learn the facts. Before you judge, understand why.
Before you hurt someone, feel. Before you speak, think.
--Unknown
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Help with this vase please.

It looks like Princess House, Heritage.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Definetely not a Princess House.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

It is a Princess House vase I got one like it in the mid to late 80's. Paid almost 20 bucks for it as I recall, along with some stemware, a tea pitcher and a platter.

I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Ok, I just pulled mine out of the cabinet, and it does not have the leaves on the bottom as the one pictured - so I guess I was mistaken - sorry, I tried. 🙂
I am a founding member of the eBay Community Expert Group: a USA volunteer mentor with over a decade of experience. I am not an eBay employee.

Live simply. Care deeply. Love generously. Speak kindly. Laugh loudly. Act responsibly. Rejoice daily. Help cheerfully. Plan carefully. Criticize sparingly. Invest wisely. Forgive willingly. Shop seriously. Play fairly. Learn graciously.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply