cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identify pink glass pattern

Hoping someone out there can identify this glass pattern.  I have been searching for a long time.

Thank you very much

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

The manufacturer of your piece is MacBeth Evans...  The pattern is Crystal Leaf-Pink    circa 1928

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thank you so so much!

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Amazing... Nice ID!  What a beautiful piece.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

wonder where I could search for value as I can't find that now...Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

If you are calling these "glasses", you should probably refer to them as "Tumblers"....

There are scads of them on the internet and you should be able to get an estimated price from that.  Unfortunately, they aren't worth all that much.

Best, Linda

................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

wow - Thanks again for all of your help - I just dont see them - I have referred them as tumblers - just found 2 that sold in June and 1 that is on another sight which they refer to as crackled but they  really mean cracked  - thanks so much appreciate it very much

Message 7 of 7
latest reply