cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

crystal boy girl figurine help

Can anyone help me ID this boy girl crystal figurine with black eyes and faceted?  They are about 3" wide and 2 3/4" tall.  Black eyes.  Looked at Swarovski and Shannon.  No marking on bottom.

Also have a small bear on skis with black eyes and multiped faceted.  Is about  1 1/2" tall.  No markings.  Will furnish pic if needed.  boy girl 1.jpgboy girl 2.jpgboy girl 3.jpg

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: crystal boy girl figurine help

Found bear . It is Swarovski on "skates".  Swan is inside right paw.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

I'm glad you found a Swarovski mark on your bear, but I'm pretty sure the pictured figurine is not theirs. It isn't up to their standard.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Chatted with Swarovski.  Sent picture.  They said it was NOT Swarovski.  Have a piece  (nutcracker) of Shannon Crystal.  Has an etched mark on bottom, so pretty sure boy/girl is not Shannon.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

I believe these are fairly inexpensive figures - produced in China - that are meant to mimic those offered by Swarovski, Oleg Casini, Waterford & others. They are not produced to fool or deceive but rather to offer a more affordable alternative to a higher end product. Such pieces offer a similar "bling" but are not of the same quality. 

Message 5 of 5
latest reply