Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

A hoard of fake silver coins coming out of Russia

Hey Everyone, I would like to give a heads up about counterfit silver coins coming out of Russia right now. I got caught with my pants down on three Hawiian coins the Ten cent, Quarter and Half Dollar. I first caught on when the person I bought the d...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 helpful

Pre-Ban Tortoise Jewelry

I have an estate piece that I purchased. I believe it to be authentic based on story given by family, brought from overseas before the ban (war era) and by the tool marks on the inside of the piece. It is stiff. I have tried to find an avenue to sell...

To clean or not to clean, that is-

I have a not so uncommon Gorham Frontenac 10" sterling silver bowl 80y+- , that hasn't been cleaned or polished in decades if ever. -The question, is it better to leave it "uncleaned" with it's tone or polish it up all shiny and bright like some list...

Resolved! Giclee vs lithograph on canvas help please

Hi there ! I have a copy on canvas but I have no idea what the difference is of canvas print or giclee print, nor the value of such reproductions. I am hoping to get some understanding on what kind of print this may be. This reproduction is in a nice...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 22 replies
  • 0 helpful

Information on copper bubble gum charms

I have been collecting copper vintage bubble gum charms. The ones that are formed copper with a necklace loop. I think these are around 40s and 50s but cannot find much on them. I just bought a lot that had some that were shiny copper. Have they rema...

Hi can anyone help identify a couple of items?

Hi Can anyone help? iv got a couple of items iv been trying to research but iv come to a dead end as I'm unable to make out stamp mark & signature on a couple of items.So can anyone tell me anything about the silver hexagonal trinket box.Stamp mark, ...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 26 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors