Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Japanese copper miniature vessels

Two mini copper pieces. The kettle has a lot of residue inside. What is the spout for on the second one? Are these two related? The porcelain cup was with these and has a poem on the inside. Looks like it was under water for a long time. Origin? Thes...

Antique Pottery

Hello, I was wondering if someone could help identify the origin and approximate date of the attached pottery. It appears to be pretty old but I am not sure. It is a reddish brown color and made of an earthenware. There are vertical lines above a zig...

CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY SELLING COINS ON EBAY!

CAN'T MAKE ANY MONEY SELLING HERE ON EBAY BUT I CAN BUY STUFF DIRT CHEAP AND SELL ON OTHER SITES. BEING ABLE TO BUY DIRT CHEAP IS THE PROBLEM HERE ON EBAY AS SELLERS HAVE TO SELL DIRT CHEAP TO SELL BUT ALSO HAVE TO PAY UP TO 10% TO SELL COINS ALONG W...

Resolved! Help identify this wood & metal Catholic Doll Figure

Anyone know what this old Catholic doll figurine is called? It has a stiff gold embroidered robe and looks like it could be an antique. Including the base it's about 10" tall to the top of the crown. I want to be as accurate as possible before listin...

Colonial Williamsburg Decorative Houses

All listings that I see for these porcelain houses say "Lang & Wise". The bottom of mine does not say this (see photo). How can I know if mine are Lang & Wise since I do not have the original boxes. I don't want to assume anything. Thank you.

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 4 replies
  • 0 helpful

Is this a Norah Braden Vase?

Hi all,I have a studio pottery vase (Link to Images) with an 'NB' makers mark on the lower rim. The glaze on this vase is quite thick, and so it's difficult to photograph this mark clearly. The N and B have been joined together so that the second ver...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors