Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Lost, Please help! Need answer about jewelry hang tag!

Please help me! I may be posting in the wrong place but ive been trying for two weeks to post this question im not getting any replies and am having a difficulty just trying to find my post! Here is my ???Hello all! I recently purchase a huge lot of ...

Resolved! Need help Identifying Antique Baskets

Hello All! I've got some baskets I was hoping I could have some help identifying their origin and perhaps even worth. One of which I have never seen anything like it other than in a movie for snake charmers. Thank you for your help!

IMG_4062.jpeg IMG_4064.jpeg IMG_4065.jpeg IMG_4078.jpeg

Help with Asian (Chinese or Japanese) characters on silver SAKE CUP & SAUCER

I'm hoping that someone can translate the Asian characters on the bottom of these sake cups and saucers. They look Japanese or Chinese but I'm far from an expert. The cups and saucers both have a Crane Design with foliage. Any help would be appreciat...

Shipping comic books

Asking any folks into comic selling and not a dealer....How do I prove without this CDC stuff etc..that I have actual comics from 30 years ago...I just want to sell what i have. Use to collect with my children when they were teenagers.Should I take a...

What was this Used for? Coin, Medal, Etc.

Hi everyone, Any thoughts on what this little brass box with an interior of round fitted velvet was used to house? Coin, Medal, etc. ??? Age? Size: 1-1/4 x 1-1/4 inches. Thanks in advance for your time and thoughts.

IMG_4100-001.jpg IMG_4102-001.jpg IMG_4101-001.jpg

I'm stumped, anyone know what this elephant basket figurine dish thing is?

Help my friends. I found this lovely elephant collectible, what on Earth is it, anyone recognize this guy?It's 5 1/2" T x 5", 1 pound, 2 ounces, feels like maybe a resin, tapping it gets a tump, tump, tump sound. Really well made, had a tag on the bo...

Info on early B&G item

Can anyone id this item? It has the early mark-just B&G in blue on base-I do not know if it had something resting on top-thanks for any help

011.JPG 018.JPG
User avatar by Scout
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! American Beleek Sig help

11 1/4" tall and signed. What does the sig say? I have enhanced it. WA Pickard (1912-1918) under the CAC stamp and then signed freehand on the side. What does the freehand sig read? Is it even worth trying to find out who painted it? Thanks!

Resolved! Tuscan Tea Cup and Saucer Hand-painted by F. Bailey...any idea of how to find information on this?

Hello...I have this gorgeous tea cup and saucer sitting in my cabinet but can not find anything about it except is was made in a Factory in Stoke On Trent England between 1947 and 1966. Really interested in finding out what I can about the painter. A...

IMG_5311.JPG IMG_5312.JPG IMG_5313.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 15 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Antique Wooden Box Use / Design Thoughts Help Please

We find this antique wooden box is created beautifully and with much thought and care.Can not make out Asian writing on bottom, but guessing it was branded on piece prior to box construction. If it can be translated that would be great!With the forme...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors