Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 72 helpful

Signed table lamps

I can't read the signature on the lamps, I remember them as a small child in the late 50s

User avatar by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Weller Pottery Pierced Planter Info Request

And this is the second Weller Pottery ID request. Looks like a planter to me. 4" tall and 4.5" across at top, ivory color with a "Pierced" (reticulated?) treatment near the top; floral swag design all around. Can't find it in my Weller book; my first...

DSCN3588.JPG DSCN3589.JPG DSCN3590.JPG DSCN3591.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Weller Pottery Bulbous Vase Request for Information

This is the first of two Weller topics that I'm posting today. If this was Blue Ridge (which I know inside and out), but Weller Pottery nomenclature may be different. Two intricate handles, I'm thinking Wild Rose pattern but need corroboration, scrip...

DSCN3584.JPG DSCN3585.JPG DSCN3586.JPG DSCN3587.JPG
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help (antique) Middle Eastern water jug?

Help (antique) Middle Eastern water jug? Can anyone help age and identify origin and age of this Jug. It looks to be Copper plater perhaps. It is engraved with women and infants , birds , and other animals . It looks to be hand forged. It's approx 12...

monday am 019 (2).JPG monday am 054 (2).JPG monday am 035.JPG dddddddd.JPG
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Can someone tell me something about this (antique) large decorated Middle Eastern water jug?

Dear all, I'm having a hard time finding info on this water jug. I would love to know more about it. Like the country it's from, the age of the item, and last but not least: the images. (Weight 3 kg, height 43 cm, max diam. 72 cm)Photo’s via this lin...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors