Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Sterling Silver Spoon Identification Help?

I recently acquired a few silver spoons, and have been trying to ID them, with limited success.2 appear to be late 19th, early 20th century items. One has a 'H' in a circle that I cannot find referenced anywhere.The other is a spoon that is older, ap...

spoon7.jpg spoon5.jpg spoon4.jpg spoon2.jpg

clean war nickels?

Hi - I inherited among other things a bunch of Jefferson War Nickels. They were in a plastic bag and are now all a slimy green. Is there a preferred way of cleaning them without damage? thanks Dan

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Vintage Mexican Folk Art Question

Hi all, I bought this toucan tonight at an all night flea market. The seller didn't know anything about it. I don't think it's Tonala since it's not signed. All it has is "Mexico" and an "R" on the bottom. The flowers on the back and the bird and pla...

IMG_20211030_222739.jpg IMG_20211030_232819.jpg IMG_20211030_232954.jpg IMG_20211030_233117.jpg

Fiesta like pitcher??

when I bought. thought it was Fiesta. Not marked on bottom. Approximately 5 1/4" to bottom of lip. 6 1/2" wide. Who made, etc, What color would you call this? Picture of bottom best reflects color.

pitcher unknown all.jpg pitcher unknown bottom.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors