cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question on a glass

I have a set of 3 Old Fashioned Glasses that I got in an auction lot.    They are in good shape but I cannot find any information on what the logo is.   It looks like a cartoon soldier.   Hoping for some help.   I attached pic of logo.   Any help is appreciated.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Question on a glass

@iwaroaddog wrote:

I have a set of 3 Old Fashioned Glasses that I got in an auction lot.    They are in good shape but I cannot find any information on what the logo is.   It looks like a cartoon soldier.   Hoping for some help.   I attached pic of logo.   Any help is appreciated.

WIN_20201011_16_15_48_Pro%20(2)

You attached the photo as though it was a file, so it wouldn't display in the thread. I fixed it for you. You need to use the camera icon at the top of the text box to post pictures so they will be displayed properly. 

It doesn't look like a logo to me. It just looks like a decorative image of an 18th century soldier.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you for the assist.   I don't post too often on the boards.   Thanks for the assist.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

You're welcome. Come back anytime!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I did a basic image search and couldn't match it. You may try to ID it through www.replacements.com they have a extensive pattern catalog.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Makers marks are on the bottom, not in the design.  Look for any kind of raised, indented or white marking.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply