cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identify Harmony House Melmac pattern

I have looked at all my resources but cannot identify this Harmony House Melmac pattern. It is marked 143, Harmony House, Melmac, Avalon 543. Any help is appreciated. 

melmac 5.jpg

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Identify Harmony House Melmac pattern

I can't help but I'm sending out a bat signal to @crowleys   who, if I remember correctly, has a vast knowledge of Melmac.

-

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Harmony House was made by Sears. This pattern is called Tahiti and is from 1960. (There's a catalog page on Facebook: 

crowleys_0-1665958250922.jpeg

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Why do people post and poof?   Why does anyone bother to answser questions here knowing that the great majority of questioners post and poof?  

I imagine a hotel guest phoning room service, asking for tea and cake to be served as quickly as possible, and then doing a bunk out the back door.  The server arrives, silver platter in hand, to find himself knocking on the door of an empty room.

-

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Maybe we can get ebay to institute a per item minimum held in place with secured ebay bucks.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Well, if it is any consolation, I read the posts and have often learned something I did not know. Maybe the OP has disappeared, but someone else may get some good from the effort you all make to help.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply