cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Herend Porcelain "Queen Victoria" 1-Piece Table/Tea Accessory... WHAT IS IT?

This is a piece of Herend Porcelain in the Queen Victoria pattern.  Its 1-piece and the saucer base is 5-3/8" wide.  I have no idea what is is used for.  The opening on the side is finished and not a break.  Thanks to anyone who can tell me what it is.  (The white streak on the bottom is a reflection)

Herend 002.JPGHerend 003.JPGHerend 005.JPGHerend 008.JPG

Sally
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Herend Porcelain "Queen Victoria" 1-Piece Table/Tea Accessory... WHAT IS IT?

Google Herend 713. Herend usually has a piece number, then the pattern code. It's some kind of cup holder.
Janet

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Herend Porcelain "Queen Victoria" 1-Piece Table/Tea Accessory... WHAT IS IT?

Google Herend 713. Herend usually has a piece number, then the pattern code. It's some kind of cup holder.
Janet
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Thank you! Don't know why I didn't do that.. long day. Good to know its a trembleuse saucer.
Sally
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Argon, always happy to see your reply!   I found it about the time your message arrived.  Thank you!!

Sally
Message 5 of 5
latest reply