Product Categories
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Collectibles & Art

Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics...

12906 Posts

Electronics

Connect with other tech enthusiasts and find out all you need to know about buying and selling today...

1553 Posts

Fashion

This is your destination for insight into buying and selling apparel, jewelry, and more.

6117 Posts

Handbags

Love handbags? Connect with other aficionados and share trends, deals, style tips and stories

698 Posts

Home & Garden

Get tips from those experienced in buying and selling home décor, gardening supplies, and more.

1082 Posts

Jewelry

Use this discussion board to chat with fellow jewelry enthusiasts.

1943 Posts

Motors

Check out our tips and strategies for buying and selling all things auto.

1618 Posts

Sporting Goods

Get the play-by-play for buying and selling sports equipment here.

589 Posts

Toys & Hobbies

Learn everything you need to know about buying and selling fun items for all ages.

1864 Posts

Activity in Product Categories

Authentication Center: Puzzling Results

After this ordeal, I can only conclude that the "Authentication Centers" are an A idea with an F execution in a LOT of cases. I've taken a look at a number, actually a legion, of other complaints and I'm aware that usually negative responses dominate...

Platinum confusion !!

Hello everyone. I recently purchased this size 5 ring that’s marked P-t 925. I know the P.t is on the periodic table for Platinum. However I thought it came in 900 or 950. That leaves me confused about these hallmarks. Would it be a mix of platinum ...

IMG_2073.jpeg

Bracelet Markings

Sorry to bother , I have a gorgeous 18K diamond bracelet, and I am trying to identity the markings other than the 18K as I was able to confirm it was 18 Karat Gold, and the Diamonds were real. Does anyone know what the other two markings might repres...

IMG_0911.jpeg

Resolved! Who knows JADEITE ?

I invite an experienced voice / opinion on GEM JADEITE. I know we likely DON''T have a client for these here, but if you may recall, I have had much in my vault for over 40 years. GIA submission is a given requirement of course any clue on price per ...

20240429_190056.jpg 20240429_182006.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Sports cards and nonpaying buyers

For those of you selling sports cards and running into buyers not paying, if you are on Facebook then join sports cards nonsense and report the username so others may block them as well. It is getting ridiculous on the seller side that there are no p...

Kutani dish with lid

Hello,This note was inside, can someone confirm that this was made for Lord of Satsuma? Also, can you please see if there is a coat of arms/ emblem of Shimazu Family in the pattern? Decorating is very high quality, any information would be appreciate...

0CCAF266-E94C-4547-9DC7-578605E06F3D.jpeg 4FC16B50-033D-46CB-A90B-90C55EEE955A.jpeg B4EE0668-2091-44E7-8E51-BC4BAAE236D6.jpeg 3DD48288-AECC-4509-B1C8-2B30CDBF45E5.jpeg