cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help identifying artist signature?

Hello,

Yes I found another painting in our collection we can not recognize the signature for our cataloging efforts.

Any help would be greatly appreciated the frame on this one is approx 41" x 41".

Thanks for looking at these I know everyone has much better things to do than help us out and we appreciate all input.

Yes I took these pictures straight - on and not at an angle - so the flash kind of shows up.

Peace and Love for all.

SAM_4301.JPGSAM_4302.JPGSAM_4303.JPGSAM_4304.JPGSAM_4306.JPG

"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro!" from the desk of Raoul Duke AKA Hunter S Thompson
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Help identifying artist signature?

Hello 100hinsdale...

Crazy signature!  HIGHLY stylized!  Best I could come up with is Kingly, and here is a photo I created to help you see what I see....it's a wild shot in the dark, all the same.  Great painting though, nice 1960's vibe!  It looks to me like they used two different colors in the signature, the two dark X/K and the lighter greyish black .  Good luck!

-Dippitydoo

sig.JPG

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Help identifying artist signature?

Thanks for the help - I really appreciate your time.
I also have been trying to decipher the letters in this signature. I thought I saw a T and an X but I'm thinking that's more about stylazation than lettering
My Best to You.
RC
"When the going gets weird the weird turn pro!" from the desk of Raoul Duke AKA Hunter S Thompson
Message 3 of 3
latest reply