cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ebay shafted me

I sold a bracelet for$150.  I wanted to cancel the transaction after reading buyers feedback..all positive of course..but 3 sellers gave a warning about this buyer. I told him I was.going to cancel that I knew this was going to be a bad ending. He said I'd suffer for cancelling so I went ahead and took a chance he want going to shaft me like he did the other3. I was wrong. I got the bracelet back ebay took the money out of my bank without telling me ahead of time. I thought I could do it myself after receiving the bracelet back. Why did they do that to me? Bracelet came back in 2 pieces. I have no way to contact ebay and yell at them and tell them they are not fair to me or the other3 sellers who had a NEGATIVE experience with this guy. I want a person to yell at..there is no way.

I barely got the $150 onto my bank before it was taken..no warning! This must be another new rule I didn't know about.  I hate selling on eBay now. I love buying.

The only reason I sell on eBay is I can't live on social security and govt is taking money away starting Oct.

( thanks, I needed.to rant)

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ebay shafted me

@kc12031946 wrote:

I sold a bracelet for$150... I told him I was going to cancel... Bracelet came back in 2 pieces.

This doesn't make sense to me. A seller can't cancel a transaction against the buyer's wishes after the item has been sent.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

@argon38 wrote:

This doesn't make sense to me...

A look at the completed listing may help you understand the situation.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Based on your listing description, you should have seen this coming.

Janet

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Had to go look. Oh my goodness.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply