cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Denis Paul Noyer paintings

Hello everyone,

I previously asked this wonderful community for help in identifying the artist of some art pieces I recently purchased. Very quickly, I was told the artist name. Someone even sent me a link to previous auctions. But here's my problem: I can't find my pictures anywhere. I'm not positive even now that I have the right artist! Ugh. So, going to throw this out there again. Thanks for your time.

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Denis Paul Noyer paintings

@kellbarnhurs_0 wrote:

I'm not positive even now that I have the right artist! Ugh.

Trust me, you have the right artist! The signature is correct, and the prints are in his style. An artist's entire output isn't always to be found online.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Thanks. I'm just trying to get a ballpark figure on what to sell them for. Haven't even come across anything similar. Thank you for reassuring me that I have the right artist

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

If you sign in, and look at your subscriptions, you'll find all your posts there (until you delete them):

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Collectibles-Art/Denis-Paul-Noyer-paintings/m-p/27016211
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

The link to Noyer auctions that I provided in your first thread gave the sold prices for 3 lithographs.  If you subscribe for one day at $5 to the site you can see the actual images.  But the prices of these 3 are a good starting point I would think for the ballpark price you are looking for.  Note that a number of lithos went unsold at auction and you can see those as well with the estimated price. 

Rita

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Thanks Rita. I'll check it out.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

You're welcome. Good luck.
Message 7 of 7
latest reply