cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help identify the signature "nrc" on this handcrafted turtle ornament?

This little winged turtle ornament measures 3" long and 1.75" to the top of his wings.  He appears to be made of some type of clay.  He is signed "nrc" and dated 2000 on his underside.  If anyone can give me any information on him, I would very much appreciate it.  Thanks in advance

Margie

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can anyone help identify the signature "nrc" on this handcrafted turtle ornament?

There is a chance that is is a polymer clay ornament done by White Rabbit Collective (WRC).  Anyhow,  it might be worth searching along those lines.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can anyone help identify the signature "nrc" on this handcrafted turtle ornament?

No, sorry, but it could also be WRC. Most studio potters are undocumented.
Janet
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

There is a chance that is is a polymer clay ornament done by White Rabbit Collective (WRC).  Anyhow,  it might be worth searching along those lines.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thank you so much for taking the time to help me 🙂

Message 4 of 4
latest reply