cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Appropriate Wonder Woman Funko Pop Vinyl figure

I'm trying to figure out which Wonder Woman Funko Pop Vinyl Figure would fit into item #332667930029. If more information is available, please let me know. Thank you.

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Re: Appropriate Wonder Woman Funko Pop Vinyl figure

@s_elliz_evwluntp5f wrote:

I'm trying to find a Wonder Woman Funko Pop Vinyl Figure that would fit into the aforementioned display case I just described.

Ah!  Got it.  So you bought the displayer and now you want to buy a Wonder Woman that will fit into it. 

I have no specific suggestions for you, since I see that there are countless Wonder Woman Funko Pops figures:

https://herohabit.com/funko-pop-wonder-woman-checklist/

You can take precise measurements of the displayer which you have in hand, and  then start shopping for the figurines until you find one with the right dimensions.  

Or, since that seller noted some figurines that do fit, find one of those, note its measurements, and make sure your Wonder Woman is the same size.

Good luck!

-

View Best Answer in original post

Message 10 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Why not ask the seller?  Unlikely anyone here would know.

Rita

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

I don't wish to bug him about that too much.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

One that is just under 6" perhaps? Unless someone just happens to see the title and might know, there are only X amount of people reading the community postings at any time, the person to ask is the seller. 

Have you tried doing an internet search on the subject? 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I have the dimensions of the item. They're 6 1/2inches x 5 1/2 inches x 8 inches. I hope that's helpful.

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Ask the seller.  Or take the $7.50 risk. 

No one here is going to tell you that it will fit or it will not fit.  They won't because they cannot possibly know for sure.  And if they're wrong, they'll feel bad and you will  excoriate them publicly.

-

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

I already bought one last week, and still have it.

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Then what in the world is the point of this thread?  I am baffled!

-

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

I'm trying to find a Wonder Woman Funko Pop Vinyl Figure that would fit into the aforementioned display case I just described.

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

@s_elliz_evwluntp5f wrote:

Ah!  Got it.  So you bought the displayer and now you want to buy a Wonder Woman that will fit into it. 

I have no specific suggestions for you, since I see that there are countless Wonder Woman Funko Pops figures:

https://herohabit.com/funko-pop-wonder-woman-checklist/

You can take precise measurements of the displayer which you have in hand, and  then start shopping for the figurines until you find one with the right dimensions.  

Or, since that seller noted some figurines that do fit, find one of those, note its measurements, and make sure your Wonder Woman is the same size.

Good luck!

-

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

I contacted a seller of a Wonder Woman Rebirth. When I got a response it was as followed; It comes in a hard case but it is roughly 11x7. (I figured that's too big.) So I thanked the seller.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

So you prefer to bug us instead?  We are a bunch of regular people like you who try to help others.  In your case, the seller is the best one to answer that question because he has the item. Part of the seller's job is to answer questions from potential buyers.    If someone does know Funko stuff here, maybe they can answer your question but the best answer is going to be from the seller.   Goodluck.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply