Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Customer service can’t help you

They lied to me twice to only protect the seller they don’t care about the buyer I will never ever buy another item from eBay until my people solved , the customer service lied to me twice about getting my refund for the amount of $700.92 and guess w...

Ebay is going downhill!

Purchased 5 items. 4 orders out of the 5 had problems. Remembered when Ebay made sure sellers were accountable. Seriously, what happened to that quality assurance. Now besides the hassle of returning items or for orders that were not as described, or...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 10 replies
  • 1 helpful

So much for eBay's "Money Back Guarantee policy"

I bought an item from *** back on April 13 for $44 and change. It ships from China, which is fine. On April 26 my package arrived. When I opened, they had sent me a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT item. I took pictures, sent them a message, and they responded A...

Automatic Payments on Buy it Now/Offers

I have decided after more than 15 years that I will no longer purchase from ebay. My preferred method of payment on eBay is paypal. My preferred method of payment on PayPal is my PayPal credit. Three times out of the last five purchases, PayPal has i...

Combined shipping request

I have commited to buy several items from seller who has 100% feedback. In his listing it's advertised that I pay only one shipping for multiple purchases. I have contacted seller and send him request for combined shipping but he doesn't respond. How...

feedback policy change proposal

As a long time, consistently excellent buying customer on eBay but never a seller, my biggest complaint revolves around sellers who do not reciprocate the positive feedback that they receive from a buyer. I have read many posts regarding this, most o...

Has anyone else noticed how many deceptive listing are on Ebay now?

My first post to the Ebay community. I apologize if I should have done more research before posting. I've always tried to make Ebay my first choice over Amazon for most of my small purchases. But I can't help but notice that sellers seem to offer way...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Cancel an offer as buyer

HiI have submitted an offer and have immediately changed my mind.How on earth do i cancel it!? Thanks

do not purchase from seller

This seller is a NASTY individual who claims he mailed my item, yet I never received it. He shipped it the cheapest way according to the Post Office and therefore, I have no protection for something I paid for but do not have. The seller never repson...

Nanobidbots?

OK, so I've read about the different software programs out there and how they can "snipe" and outbid you in the last nanoseconds of an auction and that it's not technically cheating (though I beg to differ- if I cant see their last nanosecond bid why...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Feedback

What can be done about sellers that refuse to leave feedback? Feedback is very important to me and I feel it's very disrespectful to not leave feedback. Is there some way to flag sellers who don't leave feedback? Also there's sellers that will not le...

Accidentally clicked Buy it Now

I was searching eBay and clicked on an item. As the page loaded I went to click add to wishlist. Ads were still loading so that when I clicked to add to wishlist it actually clicked buy it now. So it is sitting in my "cart" waiting for me to pay. It'...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 7 replies
  • 0 helpful

is DHL eCommerce like UPS SurePost?

When I click on Track Package, I see the tracking number and DHL Global Mail. The last update at 6:07pm April 30, yesterday, saysTENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER, ALLOW 1-3 DAYS FOR UPDATES FOR PACKAGES WITHIN THE US Who is the Delivery Service ...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors