cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone recommend a new point and shoot?

I've been using the Canon PowerShot SD1300 IS forever.  I think I have gone through 3 of them.  I may just try to buy another, though they are very out of date, but I wondered, does anyone have a recommendation for a new camera, that does well both close up and with distance.....that I can afford?  Thanks in advance!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I use an ipad.   I bought the version that came out last year and the first version of the IPAD AIR.  Buy the largest capacity.  The photos are great.  It's actually faster to load them through the ipad  and the Ebay app.  I load the photos and then I write the description on my desktop.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Too techy for me but it sounds great!!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The Canon PowerShot SX610 HS is great for ebay if your willing to pay a few extra bucks. I believe it has a 20.1 megapixel sensor, which really helps with making images super crisp. Also, it features wifi photo transfer. This allows you to send photos to your computer or phone using the free canon software, or you could just take the card out and stick it into your computer. I use this camera for almost all my listings because it's so easy to use. Honestly, point and shoot cameras are the best to use on ebay because they're faster to operate.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sony, in the end sony will continue offering p&s cameras after canon and nikon abandon them just like the dslr, which they will be forced to do based on the demand for still and video with higher resolutions on larger sensors...making only mirrorless practical for both. Being broadspread suits Sony perfectly , they'll maintain p&s just because a market exist always. Buy a medium above Sony p&s

(future revealed now) 

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Samsung Galaxy S21 -- Works great for me -- even though it is not what you were asking for LOL. Sorry.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply