cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wrong address

Hello, everyone. Recently, I purchased a Surface Pro 7 along with a few other items. Since I reside in Saudi Arabia, I needed to arrange for the shipping of these items to a third-party address in the United States before they could be forwarded to Saudi Arabia. While entering the third-party address, I provided all the information correctly, except for a small error in the building number. Consequently, the package was delivered to the incorrect building number instead of reaching my third-party agency. As a result, I am unsure about how I can now receive my package or find someone who can assist me. Are there any solutions or ideas that could potentially help in this situation?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

wrong address

Consequently, the package was delivered to the incorrect building number instead of reaching my third-party agency. 

If the package has been delivered to the incorrect address the only thing you can really do is contact whomever is at that address to see if they'll either return it to sender or forward to the correct address at your expense. A Google search on the address may reveal a name. Or if the incorrect address is close to your forwarding company perhaps they'll follow up.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 3 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

wrong address

It will get returned to the sender if there is no such number.  If it's not been delivered yet, you can contact the shipping service to see if it can be redirected.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

wrong address

Consequently, the package was delivered to the incorrect building number instead of reaching my third-party agency. 

If the package has been delivered to the incorrect address the only thing you can really do is contact whomever is at that address to see if they'll either return it to sender or forward to the correct address at your expense. A Google search on the address may reveal a name. Or if the incorrect address is close to your forwarding company perhaps they'll follow up.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

wrong address

I appreciate your response. I attempted both options, but unfortunately, neither of them worked. My Google search yielded no results, and the third-party I mentioned is an electronic dock.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

wrong address

When you state that the third-party you mentioned is an "electronic dock", what does that mean, exactly? Are you referring to a freight forwarder?  

Message 5 of 5
latest reply