cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller offers

why is it not possibly to specify a desired quantity when a seller makes an offer and they have multiple quantities available. Ebay has gone downhill with recent improvements.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

seller offers

I was able to do that last week.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

seller offers

my lived experience is different than yours. Sellers have had to refund me the difference between BIN and offer price for about a month now.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

seller offers

@tobaccocardyahoo wrote:

That was then, this is now 

Improvements are always happening

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

seller offers

@ed8108 wrote:

@tobaccocardyahoo wrote:

That was then, this is now 

Improvements are always happening 

Removing that ability is not an improvement.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

seller offers

@barneylumber,

When you receive a Special offer from seller it is only for 1 of the item you received the offer for, even it there are multiples available, because the offer is sent to the last 30 people who viewed/watched it. If there is a shipping cost per item it can't be adjusted by the seller if more than one is wanted. So you may not be able to adjust the quantity. If the listing has Free shipping on it you may be able to adjust the quantity.

I have been able to get more than one from a multiple quantity listing but that was quite awhile ago and I can't remember the details of how I did that.

If you saved the item in your cart without selecting a quantity, you may want to try adding it to your watch list, and delete it from the Cart. Then when reviewing the offer listing see if you can add your quantity and get an adjusted offer price for them.

You can always try messaging the seller from the listing, and ask if they will set up a Private Listing for X quantity of the item at the special offer price just for you with an adjusted shipping cost, if there is one,  which they are not able to adjust for accepted special offers.

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS FOOLPROOF, BECAUSE FOOLS ARE SO DARNED INGENIOUS!" (unknown)
Message 6 of 6
latest reply