cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

seller not responding

I purchased a laptop keyboard on Jan 18 (Monday) from a a seller but haven't received a conformation of my purchase as of Friday (Friday, January 22}. Usually I get a conformation of my purchase in my email  sometimes in minutes.  The seller is in Taiwan.  I am from the U.S.   PayPal has sent the payment to him.  I know shipping is going to take a while.  If only he would confirm my order.   Should I wait a little bit longer?. Thank you, Ralph

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

seller not responding

What was the stated handling time?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

seller not responding

Precisely what type of confirmation are you looking for?  If you paid with PayPal simply go to your PayPal account and check the activity.   

"It is an intelligent man that is aware of his own ignorance."
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

seller not responding

Usually you get a confirmation email from eBay after the purchase.  They don't come from the sellers.  Sellers upload a tracking number when they have shipped.  In the US sometimes you don't get a tracking number if it's an item they ship in an envelope.   If you don't get anything check the estimated delivery date and you can file an INR claim if it doesn't arrive.  However I wouldn't wait beyond 60 days.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

seller not responding

The deadline to open an INR case with eBay is 30 days past the last estimated delivery date.  

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

seller not responding

Check your spam folder

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

seller not responding

The seller finally replied.  My purchase is on it's way.  He gave me a SpeedPak tracking number and told me to check my order page on Ebay.  My order still isn't listed but another order I did after his is listed.  Never seen that before. Nothing in my inbox or spam for conformation of my purchase. I feel a little better now that I see it's on it's way.   My thanks to all who replied.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply