cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

refund

Hello guys i bought a item on ebay but the seller gave me a refund because i had no reviews, I went on my friends account to buy it since he has reviews and the seller would prob let me buy the item, i bought it but it said i didnt have enough money in my account, i checked my bank account and ebay did take the money but i didnt buy the item, its like ebay just took my money. my bank gave me back my money but i noticed that i got the refund money in 20 mins in my bank account (i use wells fargo) but the money wasnt added to my account? am missing 138  dollars it says pending but the money always shows in my bank account when its pending i dont know whats happening. so to recap i got the refund money in my account but it wasnt added and its pending but pending money is added to my account.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

refund

Refunds are not instant, they may take anywhere from 7days up to 3 weeks depending on your bank. You may want to ask your bank what their time frame is for receiving refunds. 
Pending means that the funds haven't cleared yet.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

refund

It was probably a hold put on the funds, it wasn't actually taken from your account.

If the order was $138.00, you would have to have $276 in the account for the order to go through.

Since the order didn't go through, the hold will be removed and the funds will be returned to your amount.

Have a great day
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

refund

The OP is the buyer that received a refund.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply