cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pedidos que jamas llegaron

tengo unos artículos que compre y jamas me llegaron, he tratado de contactarme con los vendedores y no me dan respuestas, en ebay tampoco hay como poner un reclamo por esto y quisiera ver si hay una forma de poder recuperar mi dinero o denuncias a estos vendedores estafadores que publican ventas y jamas las envían

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

¿Intentaste ponerte en contacto con el VENDEDOR? (Ve a tu Historial de compras y haz clic en CONTACTAR CON EL VENDEDOR). Pregúnteles qué está causando el retraso en el envío.

Si el VENDEDOR no responde a su pregunta. Luego puede hacer clic en NO RECIBIÓ EL ARTÍCULO. Esto abrirá el caso de EBAY y el VENDEDOR se verá obligado a darle un reembolso o probar que envió sus artículos.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

This is a USA site. I am not sure if they have a message board where you are from but this is not it.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

@jer6466_bpwgp 

You had 30 days past the estimated delivery date to file an INR.

If it's past those dates, Ebay won't do anything.

File a claim with your payment source.

Have a great day
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

trate de contactar al vendedor, pero jamas recibí respuesta y como en ebay, cuando uno compra, aparece el producto en la lista de compras, en estos casos cerraron las ventas y no me dieron ningún numero de seguimiento y al momento de realizar el reclama ebay tampoco respondió

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

I am from Chile and I have bought in several sales sites and only here I have had this problem, in amazon, in aliexpres, in wish, everything I have bought has reached me and they do not delete the notices for fraudulent sales

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

Thank you, I will do what you tell me, but here there should be more control with the sellers who publish their product and at the time of sale, they disappear or eBay closes the sale

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

@jer6466_bpwgp wrote:

Thank you, I will do what you tell me, but here there should be more control with the sellers who publish their product and at the time of sale, they disappear or eBay closes the sale

You do have some control, but you only have a certain amount of time to take control when an order doesn't go as planned

Have a great day
Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@jer6466_bpwgp 

My eBay - Purchase history

"See orders from:" "2021" 

You have up to 30 past the latest estimated delivery date to open a case.  

eBay Money Back Guarantee

Make sure this "eBay Money Back Guarantee

Get the item you ordered or get your money back." is above the seller profile on the listing.  

If you paid with PayPal, you have up to 180 days to open a dispute there.  

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

Y que pasa si el vendedor prueba que envió el articulo, pero el comprador jamaz lo recibió? Porque si no, no es tan seguro como Amazon y no valdría la pena comprar en Ebay.

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

The original message here is from 08/21/21.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply